2. i can't figure out why there is no fourth floor in the hospital; the "4" button on the elevator doesn't exist.
3. i came across this picture online this week and loved it (as well as the quote). if you can't see it, it says, "sometimes someone says something so small and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart."
4. i think it's funny, and a little pathetic, that the first and only time i've ever been hit in my life involved a blow to the head this week by my 86-year old patient.
5. i found this - http://blinksoflife.com/ - this week. neat site.
6. mark my word, in the next couple months, i will have a tattoo.
7. the following are finds of the week (for a bedroom in progress).
8. i get really excited about finding new music and bands. i heard this band called grace potter and the nocturnals on ellen the other day for the first time. good stuff. go to you tube and look up their newest single, "tiny light" (i can't get a link to work here).
9. today is national nurses day. national nurses week runs today through the 12th, so find your favorite nurse and give her a hug.
10. great news? conan o'brien will be back on tv in the fall. a late-night show on tbs. so excited.
commandment: share from your heart.