Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i'm only this far and only tomorrow leads my way.


i'm a quiet-natured, family- and friend-oriented, open-minded optimist-at-heart who loves laughing, taking care, finding new music and hearing live music, long drives going nowhere and nighttime falling rain. i could eat pizza bites every day (oh, wait. i already do that). the way to my heart? thoughtfulness. genuine thoughtfulness. i'm a sucker for puppies, paul rudd, guitar players, conan o'brien and movie musicals. i'm directionally- and mathematically-challenged. i'm a t-shirt, jeans and flip-flops kind of girl. i'm ready to get my tattoo. i love being a nurse and taking care. i love painting pottery, taking pictures and having so much to write i can hardly get it down fast enough. i love getting my hands dirty in the kitchen and baking for people. i could watch the gilmore girls and sex and the city all day long. i hate broken promises and plans, but i'm learning to love change and the new and the unknown. i love my family and friends, my time and many laughs with them, and the kind of care and support they always give. i'm right where i'm meant to be and i love being here.

commandment: share from your heart.

2 comments:

  1. "you gotta b kidding me... everything u just said is my favorite thing to do... every day!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. you're reading for your tattoo too??? let's go!

    ReplyDelete

Recent News