Monday, March 14, 2011

watch the sunrise and fill our souls up.


Jeff left me a message tonight. “It’s tough. It f’s me up. Keep your head up and smile. That’s all he'd want.” He said something similar to me the day I picked up Suka. I couldn’t agree more with him. I know none of us will ever get used to it, or believe it, or understand it. And I know certain times will be harder than others. But I also know you would want all of us to keep smiling, laughing and enjoying life - just as you always did, every second of every day. I know you’re with all of us through it all, even the tears. But I think - I know - you’re even more with us through the smiles and the laughter.
~
“When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News