Thursday, March 3, 2011

in your heart you'll have all of our good times.

So, I have to say, it's a strange feeling going to and being at the gym. There is definitely a feeling of you there. Just something in the air. It's hard to explain.
On another note.. I think I'll keep Suka bear. Ha. "Phil" has decided to call her ninja, by the way.
She seems to really enjoy broken up Ritz Crackers and Honey Nut Cheerios.. and she and my dog are getting along better and better every day.
There was this old man in step class today, working out in jean shorts. I know you must have gotten a good laugh out of that. I sure did ("sssuper silly").
I still can't believe it, and I know I'll never understand it. But knowing and remembering how fully you lived your life, every single day, helps a great deal.
Well, it's bedtime for Suka bear and me. The pup is completely worn out.
"Okay, see ya" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News